- America Saves: (Consumer Federation of America)
Organization dedicated to providing free financial tools, services for saving and resources in an effort to advance the financial literacy of Americans.
- Choose to Save: Education Program (Employee Benefit Research Institute)
Includes calculators on: Credit Cards, Auto, Home Mortgage, and Home Equity.
- Credit, Loans, & Debt (AARP)
Offers many resources on Credit, Loans, and Debt including calculators. It contains sections on in the Spotlight news, Editors picks, and From the Experts.
- Credit and Loans (Federal Trade Commission)
Provides resources to help you become a more savvy consumer.
- Credit Wise Cats (Take Charge America)
Provides educational resources to help consumers achieve financial success: Managing Credit, Investing, Avoiding Bankruptcy, and a Roadmap to Financial Success.
- Institute for Financial Literacy
Includes various programs and partnerships on financial literacy. Other information includes resources, support and media and bankruptcy-related services.
- MyMoney.gov is the U.S. government's website dedicated to teaching all Americans the basics about financial education.
- National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE)
Provides information on credit and debt, tips to keep that credit record sparkling, are you a credit user or abuser, and much more.
- Federal Reserve Education (Federal Reserve Bank )
Provides a search engine to look for educational reources, order publications, find a local federal reserve district and much more.